Want to know what to bring?
All Camper clothing and equipment must be clearly labelled with camper’s first and last names. To avoid the disappointment of returning home without a favourite (and costly) shirt or pair of jeans, we strongly recommend that you leave those clothing items at home, and pack clothing that can get a little dirty! When Packing, please keep in mind the following:
– Keep packing as simple as possible. Try not to over pack.
– Parents, please pack WITH your camper. This helps reduce lost and found items because you child can recognize what was packed, and it also helps to prepare your camper for the camp experience.
Please make sure ALL clothing and equipment is clearly labelled with camper’s first and last names!
WHAT TO PACK:
This is a suggested check list of items most campers should have:
- Sparring gear
- Full Karate Uniforms x 1 and an extra karate pants only x 1.
- Rigid reusable water bottle. NO GLASS (i.e. Nalgene)
- Sleeping bag and pillow (blankets and linens provided)
- Flashlight w/ extra batteries
- Sunscreen (minimum SPF 30)
- Non-aerosol insect repellent (less than 10% deet)
- Toiletries (comb, brush, toothbrush, tooth paste, deodorant, facial tissues, hair ties for long hair,
- Feminine hygiene products, chapstick, shampoo, soap (non perfumed recommended)
- Notepad and pen
- Bag for dirty clothes
- Night Light
- 2 Pairs of shorts
- 3 Pairs of pants
- 6 t-shirts
- 10 pairs of underwear
- 2 long sleeved t-shirts
- 2 sweaters/ sweatshirts
- Raincoat w/ hood
- 2 bathing suits
- 1 beach towel
- Running shoes
- 3 pairs of socks
- 1 pair sandals w/ strap, or water shoes
- 2 sun hats (one with a wide brim)
- 2 pairs of pyjamas
- Sun glasses
Please leave the following at home:
- All electronic games, players, entertainment and
- Communication devices (i.e. cell phones, iPods, iPads, etc.)
- Valuables (i.e. Jewelry)
- Alcoholic beverages or narcotics
- Other expensive or potentially harmful items
Please note that the use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or narcotics is prohibited and will be treated as a serious offense. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.